December 29, 2014

What Will Be in 2015?

Wow! A lot has happened in 2014. Some which I could have predicted last year (at least at the end of the year) and some which I really didn’t know or think would happen.

Julliette had a great idea to talk about what we think will happen in 2015.

I think it might be easier to say what won’t happen. Like – I won’t get married since I already am. We probably won’t be moving and more likely than not I won’t be having a baby.

But that’s not what this post is about.

O N E I predict that I will take another trip. I mean, it’s our first anniversary, right? I would LOVE to go back to Argentina, but I don’t think Thomas would enjoy it as much.  Soooo maybe instead we’ll go to the East Coast? Maybe some place we’ve never been? I’m saving up my days off at work so that we can do something fun.

T W O I predict that someone in my family will get pregnant/have a baby. One of my cousins’ is pregnant already – but with a family as large as my husbands’ with so many newlyweds, someone will have to have a baby soon. However, it won’t be us.  At least not intentionally. Accidents happen, right?

T H R E E  I will finally get the house organized and maybe some decorations up. At the rate it’s going, though, we’ll be ready to buy a new place before that happens.

F O U R I predict that I will lose the weight I want to lose. I’m starting to work on it. Weekends have been hard. I’m at 160 (give or take a pound) now and want to lose about 20lbs. That would put me right over where I “should” be (under 136).

F I V E I know that I will get another perm. This one was awesome and I’m super happy with it. It’s been 6 months and my hair has grown out an inch or so. Mostly you can tell because you can see my roots coming in (the perm made my hair lighter). Also, the hair closest to my neck is pretty straight (I had perm issues back in June).

S I X I would like to read more. I keep finding excuses not to read – like, I stopped reading to come write this post. I bought several books in Argentina (in Spanish by an Argentine author) and I’d like to finish reading them and find more.  I guess this isn’t a prediction, but maybe if I include it here it will happen?






4 comments :

  1. Good luck with losing the weight!

    I love reading. I almost make time to read. It helps keep me sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to lose weight! I am hoping I can stick to it. I love cheese too much.
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. READING! YES! :) I did better at setting aside time to get into books in 2014, but I realize that it's something that I have to continue dedicating myself to it otherwise it'll drop right off the radar. Thank you so much for joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be a reading machine in 2015 -- I love books and hope to up my goal to 100 books this coming year. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete