August 1, 2014

VLOG: Accent Edition!

When I read about this link-up on The Other Juliette I got excited! Then I said, eh... it'll be fun to see others do it, but not me. You see, I don't like hearing my voice. Then I thought about Monday's post and how we shouldn't worry about what others think... and so I did the Vlog. Then I proceeded to ask for what you think! 



It was fun to do in the end, and easier since my husband wasn't home when I did it!

Now, what do you think? Do I have an accent?

Allieology



6 comments :

  1. I love your video! I only hear an accent when you say something in spanish. :) I love that you said the list in spanish, SO cool! You're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing what my fav bloggy friends sound like :) Give me a voice to the emails and texts! I'm glad you decided to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you have an accent at all.....and I definitely couldn't tell you spoke Spanish but your voice is really beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the middle name :) I couldn't tell an accent, but that is really neat that you have the spanish background! I love that accent when you spoke in spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely not alone. My entire family (except me) says Q-pon for coupon.. haha and I laughed when you said soda in Argentina is called gasiosa because I speak 'Mexican?' spanish y mi ex esposo siempre le decia 'gasiosa' a mi hijita mayor cuando era bebecita.... grx por este video. Me gusto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never would have known that English wasn't your first language if you hadn't said anything at the beginning. Also, I could listen to you speak Spanish all day! I love the language and want to learn it someday soon!

    ReplyDelete