March 15, 2015

Stand Up Sunday - Week 8

1. How many pounds did you gain or lose? 

I started the week at 158 lbs. I ended at 158 lbs. I broke even.

2. How many inches did you gain or lose?

I still haven’t measured myself… so nothing to add here!

3. Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?

So far the FitBit is working. I walked a total of 80,266 steps (as of 8:30pm on Saturday) this week! I try my hardest to make my step goal each day. I take my puppy for walks in the evenings to get to 10,000 and don't come home until I do! 

4. What was your biggest challenge this week?

I went to be on a TV show on Thursday so I couldn't control my eating there, but I was pretty good this week. I did, however, go out to lunch twice and then on Friday a co-worker brought cupcakes for her birthday and OMG it was amazing. 



It was raspberry filled! 


5. What is your favorite healthy snack or meal?

Well... I don't know if this is really healthy but it's been keeping my occupied. I was introduced to Starbucks' Very Berry Hibiscus. It is delicious! Best of all the calories are relatively low. 130 calories for the Trenta size (31oz). 

6. Do you have any advice or tips for the rest of us?

Don't deprive yourself of things you like - you'll end up eating more of it! 




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment