March 27, 2015

Learn About Me - From A to Z

A.   Attached or single?
I am… attached (duh!). We have been together 3 ½ years and married almost 1 whole year (on 4/2).




B.   Best friend?
This is a hard one. I don’t know if I have a best friend. I want one, but no one seems to be mine. I have a few friends that I talk to often, mostly at work though.

C.   Cake or pie?
Hmm, this really depends on the kind. Peanut Butter pie by Claim Jumper is AMAZING. Costco Pumpkin pie? And the Trader Joe’s Pear Tart (that counts)!! Ok… yea, I have to go with pie.

D.   Day of choice?
I’ve never really thought of having a favorite day. I guess I’ll go with Saturday. Just because.

E.   Essential item?
        My phone. I seem to now be attached to it. Mostly due to blogging. And             Instagram. 



F.    Favorite color?
Blues. Different hues. I love them.

G.   Gummy bears or worms?
I think I’ll go with worms because they take longer to eat – and I prefer the sour ones!

H.   Home town?
Los Angeles. Born and raised in the San Fernando Valley (aka “The” Valley). But my family is from La Plata, Argentina and it feels like home to me, too.




I.    Favorite indulgence?
Desserts probably, although I can’t pick just one. I love getting Cinnabon every once in a while. Or Trader Joe’s Pear Tart (seriously, try it, it’s amazing!).

J.    January or July?
I almost instinctively said July because that’s summer vacation and I was on that type of schedule for so long – but I will say January. It’s too hot in July (ie: 100+). January has perfect temps.

K.   Kids?
Not yet but we will definitely have at least 2, maybe 3. We have not decided that yet.

L.    Life isn’t complete without?
Family! Family is super duper important to me and my husband. Most weekends are spent either with his or mine or split between both.




M.  Memory you cherish
The first one that came to mind was Christmas 1991 when I was in Argentina with my mom, brother, and a ton of cousins, aunts, and uncles and my grandma. It was the first time that I met all of them (well, except my mom, brother, one aunt, and grandma – but I met her when I was a newborn so it doesn’t really count). It was an amazing time and I remember it like it was yesterday!

N.   Number of brothers/sisters?
I have (had) 2 sisters and a brother. My eldest sister, Margarita is 45 and blogs over at I Say!. She is 15 years older than me. My brother is 44, 14 years older than me. Gabriela was the youngest of the three of them, she passed away on May 21, 2014 after a lifetime of medical problems. She was 42 at the time and 12 ½ years (to the day) older than me.




O.   Oranges or Apples?
Neither? I prefer peaches and plums. I guess I eat Granny Smith apples more than I eat oranges – but as far as juice, orange wins (but only freshly squeezed).

P.   Pet Peeves?
        The first thing that came to mind was hair on clothing. Right after I shower         I shed a ton and there is hair all over my clothing. I can’t stand it and am           constantly looking around to pull it off. Slow drivers as well. I cannot stand         it. If you are slow, get in the right lane and let others drive. People who             talk with their mouth full – the person who sits next to me at work does             this while talking to clients. Uggg!


Q.   Quotes?
My mom taught me this one... "it's better to lose a minute in your life, than to lose your life in a minute". Very true. 

R.   Reasons to smile?
       Waking up! I’ve always been a smiler. I smile constantly and to everyone          who crosses my path. I don’t need a reason to smile other than being alive.

S.   Season of choice?
Living in Southern California I don’t really have a choice. But I would say everything but summer. Summer has become too hot for me, but the rest of the year is great!

T.   Tea or coffee?
Tea. I don’t like coffee at all. I love Teavana and having tea time with my parents.

U.   Unknown fact about me?
I'm an open book so it's hard to figure something out for this question. I'll let you know when I find one!

V.   Vegetable?
Cooked carrots. I love them, but they are not as low in calories as, say, broccoli so I eat more of that.

W. Worst habit?
Picking my nose. JUST KIDDING! That’s not the worst. JUST KIDDING! I don’t pick my nose. Hmm. It used to be biting my nails – I grew out of that one. Not folding clothes immediately out of the dryer? Is that a habit?

X.   X-Ray or ultrasound?
Hmm. Either? I’ve only really dealt with x-rays, cool enough. Although once we are pregnant I will LOVE the ultrasounds!

Y.   Your favorite trip?
My honeymoon to Argentina. I got to have a beautiful trip with my husband to places I hadn’t been before. I got to introduce him to my home country and my family. It was amazing. I want to do it again!

Z.   Zodiac sign?
Libra! I was born on October 1st but I was supposed to fall into the Scorpio category. Most of my horoscopes are pretty correct – but I’m not big into it.

post signature

6 comments :

  1. Hahha I totally giggled at your answer to worst habit and now I want pie mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your reason to smile is "waking up"! You're a girl after my own heart! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww yea! We have to be happy - life is short not to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this was fun! I hate when people talk with food in their mouths too.. I DON'T WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU ARE EATING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete