April 7, 2015

Blogger Men Tell All (Round 7)

I knew that Thomas would have some interesting things to say in response to these questions and I was not disappointed! 

Blogger Men Tell All


  • Do you like to cook? If yes, what's your favorite thing to make?

H: Yes. I like to make beef raviolis. 

M: How do you make them?

H: With love. 

  • What is the last movie you saw in a theatre?

H: I can't remember. 

  • Can you name five makeup brands?

H: Chance. Dejor, Chanel, TreeTop, Betty Boop

I have no idea where he got them from. Lol.

  • What are your biggest pet peeves?

H: People who ask me questions. 

M: Anything else?

H: Yes. 

M: What else?

H: People who turn without putting on their signal. 

  • What are your biggest goals in life right now?

H: To please my wife.

M: Now give me a real answer. 

H: That's my real answer, babe. To make you happy. 



post signature

2 comments :