April 5, 2015

Sand Up Sunday - Week 9

You may have noticed that we didn't post last week. Rebekah decided that she needed to take a step back from the link up, but Britt and I wanted to keep going. We have a new button and just a different posting timeline. 

We will now be posting the first and third Sunday of the month. We figured it can be hard to post each week and sometimes there isn't a big difference from one week to another. We still hope you'll join us! The button is at the bottom of this post! 

   How many pounds did you gain or lose?

I’ve been seriously lacking in the weight loss goals lately. Something pushed me off track and it’s been hard to get back on. I’m still going between 158 (never 157.9, always 158) and 159.6. I definitely need to work on this. At least I need to hit 157! At work we had our mid-way weight loss check in and I had lost 5lbs.

How many inches did you gain or lose?

I still haven’t measured myself… so nothing to add here!

Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?

I’m still LOVING my FitBit and except for a few days week before last in which I just did not get out to do long walks in the evenings. I did finally get back on track this week and I am above my 70k goal per week! In the last 7 days my FitBit says I've walked: 94,854 (as of Saturday night - and of that 21,049 are from Saturday).

What was your biggest challenge this week?

I was pretty good this week but I did got out to eat twice. Part of my problems the last couple of weeks have been home problems. We had a gas leak and so the gas was off for over a week. Then our garbage disposal broke so doing dishes was difficult since I couldn’t run the dishwasher (yea, I know, that’s princess-y of me to say/do).  We also had a lot of issues with our refinance and our TV/Internet. It’s all been resolved now (well, minus the refinance, that’s in the works) so things should be getting back to normal.

What is your favorite healthy snack or meal?

I started eating apples with Tajin (look it up if you haven’t heard of it!) and have been enjoying it. I’ve also been sticking with Yoplait Low-Fat (90 Calorie) yogurt cups (in Cherry mostly).

Do you have any advice or tips for the rest of us?

Get back on the wagon when you fall off. Eventually it will pay off!


step up sunday


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment