February 24, 2015

Blogger Men Tell All - Valentine Edition

Thomas doesn't particularly enjoy it when I ask him the questions but I definitely love asking him the questions. Sometimes he is even funny... let's see how tonight goes?


1. What is your favorite winter hobby?

Him: *Thinks* - playing video games. 

Me: What is your favorite summer hobby?

Him: *thinks* - playing video games

You can imagine what his answers for Spring and Fall would be.

2. Did you do anything special for your blogger on February 14th?

Him: Can't really remember. I guess I got a card and some other junk.

He got me a card and a heart shaped box of candy. I'll take it.

3. What's your favorite kind of candy?

Him: Hard candy.

4. Which Rom-Com would you choose to watch while you snuggle up with your Valentine?

Him: I don't know what a Rom-Com is?

Me: A romantic comedy.

Him: And You call it a Rom-Com?

Me: Yes, I call it that. 

Him: That's so cool.

Me: So answer the question. 

Him: What was the question?

I repeated the question.

Him: Ducktails... Woohoo. 

Me: I don't think that's a rom-com. 

*dog tries to make out with Thomas*

Him: Duck tails the movie, not the show. 

5. Who, in your opinion, is the best US president ever?

Him: George W. Bush. Greatest World Leader we've ever had. 

Me: Are you saying this just to annoy me?

Him: *laughs* He is the greatest world leader ever. We've had this conversation a bunch of times. 


So there you have it girls... funny this time around.

Blogger Men Tell All


post signature





17 comments :

  1. lol...I think he and my hubby would get along. That was hubby's answer for #1 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I LOVE the commentary. I enjoy seeing everyone's responses on this link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny! I love how he answered about Valentine's Day, ha!! "Some other junk.."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duck Tails!! OMG amazing answer. Not sure it's a Rom-Com though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! I love when they just say stuff cause they know it will get a rise out of us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely!!! And he does it ALL the time. He's even admitted ot me that he tries to get a rise out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I don't think it is... but he is just... something else, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, the other junk was just chocolates (And not even See's!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would say so!!!! I don't know where he got that from!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do, too!!! It's hilarious to see how some guys are hilarious and others take it totally seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are soo funny! I can always count on Thomas to say something funny and/or weird!

    ReplyDelete
  12. "And some other junk" haha! These guys are so funnny...:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Ducktails" -- the greatest romantic comedy since When Harry Met Sally, clearly.


    I don't have a man to participate in this link up, but I always enjoy reading ya'lls conversations!

    ReplyDelete