November 25, 2014

Blogger Men Tell All

I missed the first 2 of these so I needed to make sure I didn't miss anymore. Then interviewed my husband and he was totally boring, but I figured I'd post it anyway. 



What food do you look forward to most at Thanksgiving dinner?
    • ME: Beware, anything you say I will type.
    • HIM: Honeybaked ham. 
    • ME: Anything else? 
    • HIM: (shakes head no)

Do you ever go shopping on Black Friday?
    • HIM: NO! 

What's your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
    • HIM: Spending time with my wonderful tradition. 
    • ME: Would you like to expand on that?
    • HIM: Yes, being thankful for everything that I have. 


Do you travel for the Thanksgiving holiday or stay close to home?


    • HIM: I go where the family is. Thanksgiving is nothing without my wonderful family. I cherish every moment I have with them.

What are you most thankful for this year?

    • HIM: My beautiful wife who married me. 
    • ME: Is that it?
    • HIM: And that I'm not dead. 

Becoming Adorrable

7 comments :

  1. bahaha! "and that I'm not dead"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and that I'm not dead, lol. Yes, I think we all can be thankful for that, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha very thankful that we're not dead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA I love the last one "that I'm not dead" something we all take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that I'm not dead?! Hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you joined in this time around!!! He's thankful that he's not dead!!! :)

    ReplyDelete