November 4, 2014

List all the qualities in yourself you like the least - the best!

I’m glad that this is a list link-up because I know this topic could go on and on.

Dislikes:

  • My inability to act correctly in a social situation.  I am not good at social cues and I end up making a fool out of myself.
  • Part of the above is that I tend to make things about myself which I think isn’t the best thing to do.
  • Although I have become more outgoing, I am typically shy or suffer from anxiety in any social situations in which I’m supposed to interact with people who aren’t my closest friends and family.

Likes:

  • I like to consider myself a friendly person. I try to say hello to everyone and even start up conversations.
  • I am giving and helpful. To the people around me and to those further out in any way I can. I’m not saying I’m a saint, but I like to be able to give to those less fortunate than myself.
  • I’m happy. Something that has always been told to me is that I’m always smiling. In my yearbook my 11th grade English teacher wrote that me that she would miss seeing my smiling face in the mornings.

I feel like I need to leave it at that. If I do any more soul searching I might find more things I do not like and I’m not in a place to do that right now.


Knock on Wood - List Yourself


4 comments :

  1. Never lose that happy personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a wonderful smile and are such an amazing person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love they type of people who go out of their way to say hello! Always makes me happy that someone reached out, even in such a small way. :)
    xox
    giedre
    PS. Just found your blog via The Best of Intentions. Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also pretty shy. I'm not good in social situations either.

    ReplyDelete