September 9, 2014

Blog-Tember & Listed Tuesday: Who Am I?

Sept 9th: Let's talk personality types. Introverted? Extroverted? Unsure-troverted? ;)

I'm an introvert. I didn't have to take a test to know it, but I did. My results were:


Introvert(44%)  Sensing(88%)  Feeling(62%)  Judging(56%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
  • You have strong preference of Sensing over Intuition (88%)
  • You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)

Then I started thinking that maybe I'm more of an unsure-troverted - and here is why:

  1. I want to be social, so I spend time trying to talk with people and be friends with them. But I usually fail miserably at this. Not long ago I posted about how I tried to fit into with a group of girls at work and how it failed.  
  2. At the same time I prefer to spend my breaks and lunches on my own in my cubicle. I'll use the time to read a book or to blog or to read blogs. 
  3. However, sometimes I can't take it and just have to talk to someone. That someone is usually my supervisor who sits across from me or from my best work buddy who works just a cubicle over. 
  4. Then, there are some co-workers who make me feel uncomfortable and whom I can't really speak in front of. It's like they intimidate me. 
  5. Around my husband's family I am particularly an introvert 100% of the time. I am always in fear of them judging me. I don't think that logically they've given me a reason to feel that way, but... I do. And as you can see from the results above... I'm a feeler over a thinker. 

What about you? Are you an introvert? Extrovert - or middler of the road-vert like me?


Listed Tuesday

Brave Love Blog


4 comments :

  1. LOL, this is what I got: ENFJ
    Extravert(89%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)
    •You have strong preference of Extraversion over Introversion (89%)
    •You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
    •You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
    •You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
    I agree completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fellow ISFJ visiting from the link up! I totally relate to #5, I'm always so worried people are judging me, even if there's no reason for me to believe they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like there are a lot of us who kind of find we're sorta an inbetweener... we just all have moments of being introverted or extroverted...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am more of an introvert. I'd rather read. Or go online. Or watch junk TV.

    ReplyDelete