January 7, 2015

Wednesday Wishes (My First!!)

Another first ever link up! I’m on a roll this week!

Since this is the first Wednesday Wishes of the year, I thought I would sort of, kind of make this go along with resolutions.

I’m not a big resolutions type of person. I’m not going to say that this year I’m going to go to the gym! Because I won’t. I know myself well enough for that. But there are a few things that I know I will be able to do and that I want to do this year.

So these are my wishes for 2015:

O N E   I wish that 2015 includes fewer needs (although I’m already feeling the need for things and doingstuff).

T W O  wish that in 2015 I read more. I have found so many things to do this year other than reading – which mostly included watching TV. I love to read, so I hope that I get back into it. I finished a book this year that I began late last year. I started another one already and have already found myself making time for reading over watching.

T H R E E  I wish that this year brings more healing for my family. Although last year was in part happy with my wedding, it was devastatingly sad with my sisters’ death.

F O U R  wish that I will be better at blogging. I have been pretty consistent in blogging for the past 9 months or so, but I haven’t been able to get into sponsoring anyone or keeping too good of track of link-ups (like this one). I have a nifty Plum Paper calendar (which I won in a giveaway last spring), so I know I can do it, it’s just a matter of doing it.

F I V E   I know that not a lot of people out there (anywhere) love their jobs, but I really do. I love what I do and I also love several of my co-workers (although not all of them). I wish that this year I do better at my job. I do a good job, and I know what I have to do and I go above and beyond what is required of me. HOWEVER I do spend a lot of time chit chatting, which can bring my “available” time down (it should stay above 70% available, and it’s been falling lately). I wish that I will keep on track this year and get a good review in a couple of months!

Love the Here and Now


4 comments :

  1. Yayy for linking up with Wednesday Wishes! I love each wish that you listed - I definitely want to read more in 2015 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! You can do it Kathy! Baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with me! Love your wishes. I want to increase my reading time too. Hoping the new blogger book club I'm doing will help that. I need to step away form the computer and social media a bit more I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to read more this year! I didn't pick up many books at all last year, and for me, that's bizarre. I love reading so much and it lets my mind rest too.

    ReplyDelete