April 1, 2014

Finish This... Link up!

I found this link up by reading some blogs late at night (my pain meds were keeping me
awake). I have yet to catch up on writing this week, so this was perfect for today!

AZRussums

1. I don't get enough... rest. At least in the last month or so and probably for the next month. I'm sure I sound like a broken record at this point, but between the buying the house and planning the wedding I've maxed out on energy. Of course there has also been the side things that have drained me (my sister's emergency surgery) and the extra arguments Thomas and I have had. 

2. My favorite indulgence... has been getting my gel manicures for the past several months. I've only got one left to go for my wedding (appointment set for 4/23/14) and then I'll be doing them at home. I got a kit so hopefully they'll turn out okay. 

4. You should read... my blog! I haven't picked up a book in a few months simply because I haven't had the time. My attention span has been short so blogs are the way to go for me and I am following a ton! 

5. Lavender is my secret ingredient in... I actually have a connection with lavender. It's one of my mom's favorite scents and back in 1998 my sister had it in her house when I visited her for the summer. That August my brother in law took me to my first concert, Backstreet Boys - so every time I smell lavender it reminds me of that trip.





 photo himsignature_zps66b5c889.png

4 comments :

  1. Wedding planning season is such a crazy time. Hope you get some rest before the big day! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Kathy, and thank you for joining the link up. I'm sorry you're not getting rest but I'm glad you found the link up! Wedding planning, and life in general, can be stressful and overwhelming, but I'm sure your day is going to be spectacular and you'll look back and say, "Why did I stress so much about this, it was perfect!" I love the story of lavender and the Backstreet Boys. Oh my, boy bands - HAHAHA!!!!! Hope to see you again next week for another set of prompts and link up fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding will be here before you know it and it'll be beautiful! And then all the crazy wedding stuff will be gone and hopefully you'll get a little more rest! Scent is the memory that lasts the longest! You should have a signature scent at your wedding so you'll always be reminded of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! What a cute link up, I might have to participate next time! xx, Elizabeth

    www.octoberjune.com

    ReplyDelete