February 3, 2015

Blogger Men Tell All (a week late!)



Even though I knew that this was coming up and I completely blew it. I had to edit this conversation because it included him saying inappropriate sexually motivated things. I admit it, but I'm not writing it. Here are his answers. 


1. What is your favorite memory with your blogger?

Umm, can you define what blogger means? Can you define what "my blogger" is? 

A blogger is a person who blogs, so I am a blogger. So I am your blogger. 

My favorite time with my blogger is when we were playing Minecraft and she got lost on top of a mountain and I saved her. 

Did this actually happen? 

No.

Can you share something that actually happened?

Our wedding day.

2. What is her best quality?

Having a cool temperament.

Are you being sarcastic.

Hahaha, would I be sarcastic about something like that.

Yes. 

Next question.

3. What is something the two of you enjoy doing together?

Eat food. 

That's your favorite thing for us to do together?

Ya.

4. What is your favorite post of hers that she has ever written?

Never read one.


5. How much time do you think your blogger puts into blogging each week? (And what are you normally up to when she’s blogging?) 

Probably 15 minutes and I am probably doing something important.

Meaning blogging isn't important.

I didn't say that.



Becoming Adorrable


post signature

7 comments :