February 16, 2015

Gratefully A Year Old - Him & Me's Anniversary

   No, not our wedding anniversary, but this here blog’s anniversary!

I started this blog a year ago because I was stressing out so badly over the upcoming wedding. I was doing everything myself (mostly because I was (am) very anal about how I want things done) and it was driving me nuts. Writing has always been an outlet for it, so why not re-start my blogging ways?

It’s been an amazing year! I’ve made some great friends and am getting to know more and more people daily.

I’m so grateful for the connections I’ve made in the last 12 months. I know that I’ve met some life-long friends. Who said our friends have to live in the same town, right?

I’m linking up today to thank all of you for your support, love, and so many kind words. Please know that I appreciate every comment and thought that you have all sent my way!

To celebrate my 1st year I am having a giveaway (what a surprise, right?)

It’s going to be a good one! Cash! Gift Cards! Even a free blog design by the amazing Amanda!

Stay tuned – I’ll be making it live!


Grateful Heart w/ Ember Grey


post signature

10 comments :