February 15, 2015

Stand Up Sunday - Week 4



1. How many pounds did you gain or lose?

I started the week at 159.8lbs. I ended at 158.4. A total loss of 1.4lbs.

2.      How many inches did you gain or lose?

I still haven’t measured myself… so nothing to add here!

3.      Your weekly exercise or step goal, and did you meet it?

Last week I INCREASED the number of steps I took from the week before. This week I walked 11,375 more steps than last week. I walked a total of 66,201 steps. This is mostly because I went for a hike with co-workers on Saturday morning which gave me over 15k steps for the day. We're doing another hike next week, so I'm sure I'll do well next week, too! 

4.      What was your biggest challenge this week?

Can I talk about periods here? We all okay with that? Good. Well, I started mine this week and it brought the mental weakness of “well that means I can snack on yummy treats!” with it. On Tuesday I ended up eating more than I wanted to and dined with cereal (French Toast Crunch to be exact) – however on Wednesday I woke up weighing the same as Tuesday morning… so yay! Also crap is going on at work so it definitely made me want to treat myself with sweets. Also the Cutie’s I bought this week were not very good so I was not too interested in eating them.

5.      What is your favorite healthy snack or meal?

With the clementine’s not being too sweet I didn’t really find an alternative snack. However, I went back to an oldie but goodie… fruit cups! Only 60 calories each! I put same Tajin in it (if you don’t know what it is you should look it up… adds some flavor!) and it is delicious.

6.      Do you have any advice or tips for the rest of us?

I’m not the one to say it since I fell but I guess this advice is as much for myself as it is for anyone reading this. Don’t let hard times in other aspects of your life make you want to ruin your goals. Sure, I enjoyed the extra sweets I had, but will I when I step on the scale and the number went up? I was lucky this time, but maybe next time I won’t be.

post signature

6 comments :