March 7, 2014

Pit & Peak!

button


This was quite the week! Unfortunately my post is a bit lopsided. 

PITS
  • My best co-worker was not at work on Monday or Tuesday. Work is pretty boring without her. 
That's about it as far as pits go. I sat here for a few minutes trying to think of pits for the week but everything was pretty positive for the week. So let's get to the...

PEAKS

  • Thomas and I got to go and see a condo that I thought I would like. 
  • Thomas and I liked the condo and signed an offer for it right then and there and handed it over to the seller. 
  • The seller, Thomas and I were able to come to an agreement and we entered into escrow on Thursday! 
(the fireplace in the condo)
  • Today we complete our inspection and are now waiting for the official report. 
  • My sister and her family came into town on Thursday night! I am very excited to have my nieces in town. They live in the Bay Area so I see them only a couple of times a year. 
  • We celebrated a co-workers birthday on Thursday and had some Claim Jumper pie. Delicious!!
(my coworkers cubicle)
  • On Friday morning I went to a special breakfast hosted by the American Red Cross. I'll go into detail about this in another post in a couple of weeks. 


So as you can see I had a lot of positive things going on this week. I'm very excited for this weekend with my girls and nephew and seeing what the next step is in buying our new home! 

 photo himsignature_zps66b5c889.png

1 comment :

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on a condo! I'm so jealous- I'm in an apartment now and hope to be in a condo in the not so far from now future!

    ReplyDelete