March 16, 2014

Sunday Social - March 16, 2014


Happy Sunday! Oh, right... Sunday means tomorrow is Monday... but let's not think about that right now. I went to a family birthday party last night and went to sleep too late for me so now its Sunday morning and I want to go back to sleep... Let's get started!

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
A month ago it probably would have been just 2 hours throughout the day and mostly out of boredom. Since I started my blog and really started adding to my Bloglovin/Instagram/Twitter my social media time has increased a lot! I'd say I am probably up to 5-6 hours (a few minutes here, a few minutes there). 

2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
I started my first blog back in 2002 and at that point I hadn't read any. My sister had suggested I keep a blog. I kept it up for several years but it was mostly just me writing for myself - I had no followers. My writing pitter pattered out over the course of the past couple of years. I still had some that I would follow daily. More recently I started finding blogs to read and within a couple of weeks I had my current blog back up. 

3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
Hmm... this is hard. So many good cupcakes. I would say a peanut butter one that I had at a cupcake stare a year or so ago. Delicious!
4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
Yes, of course I do. Although I try to not do it too often. Thomas loves fast food so sometimes it is hard to avoid. If I had to pick a favorite it would be In-N-Out all the way. They are the one I pick if I am really avoiding fast food. It's delicious and fresh, can't beat that. 
delisciousnessssss

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
I don't like to cary extra weight (since it aggravates my ribs) so there aren't many interesting things in my purse. I don't think my many medications would qualify as random... maybe my portable grocery bag? 

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I think without a doubt this would be Keeping up with the Kardashian's!


 photo himsignature_zps66b5c889.png

No comments :

Post a Comment