March 21, 2014

Pit & Peak

I'm linking up with Allie & Jen today for Pit & Peak! 


button


I feel that by Friday all I have to say is “what a week!” or “it’s been a week!”. I guess with everything going on in my life at the moment they are expected thoughts, right?

Let’s start with the bad stuff before I get into the good things, okay?

PITS:

O N E – More drama with our realtor. She just cannot get her story straight and it is really driving me insane.

T W O – Thomas had to be up at midnight a couple of nights which meant his sleep schedule was off which meant we didn’t get to talk to each other before bed. L

T H R E E – Because of side jobs that he is getting done I actually haven’t seen Thomas since last Saturday. I don’t like that.

F O U R – I’ve been searching for Pillsbury pie crust so my mommy will make apple pie but it has eluded me! Are they out everywhere?


F I V E – More than usual someone has been getting on my nerves. This is a coworker, so I’ll leave it at that.

S I X – My ribs have been very painful and I have not been doing any lifting so I don’t know why. This is scary since I’m already on the strongest medicine for it.

PEAKS!

O N E – I donated blood on Wednesday! Did you know that 1 donation = 1 pint of blood = 3 saved lives? (Also it meant I could eat cookies without feeling guilty!)




T W O – I got some things done for the wedding! The rentals/taco truck will be paid for today and the silverware was purchased. I also got some awesome pintable’s for a couple of games as well as the church.

T H R E E – Those printable’s? They came from an AMAZING blogger that I’ve gotten to know lately – Kerri from http://kerriwaller.com/

F O U R – I was able to get more things packed! My mom is chugging away at this… I think she’s giving me a hint!

F I V E – I got a GREAT review/evaluation at work!

S I X – I guess this was last week – but we got a raise! It was only 2%, but it’s a bit more money, right?

S E V E N – My doctor e-mailed me back and I now have a plan for my wedding night – honeymoon (a few weeks later). My fiancée likes this one!

E I G H T – I got to join Nora and Tausha for a great raffle! If you haven’t already please go here and join!


More Peaks than Pits! That’s the way it should be! I would have also added as a Peak that Spring began, but it has been spring since November here, so that’s not a fair Peak.

I am also linking up with The Grits Blog for...

The Grits Blog

 photo himsignature_zps66b5c889.png

5 comments :

  1. cant you fire her? or at least switch? our friend fired her realtor because he was total moron and did jackshit.

    and congrats on the great review at work!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pre-made roll-out pie crusts for chicken pot pie...they're with the biscuits/cinnamon rolls in the refrigerated section.
    However, a good pie crust isn't that difficult to make if you're up for trying it...you can't beat homemade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your raise and great review! So good to get positive feedback from your employer. Can we say a little job security? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Kathy! I'm sorry it took me so long to come visit your blog! I'm sorry you were in pain :(! Hope you're doing much better now! And yay to the raise and great work eval ;).

    Hugs,

    Miki.

    ReplyDelete