June 22, 2014

Blog Design - Props to Amanda Nicole!

Happy Sunday Everyone! 

I hope your weekend is going as nicely as mine! I spent Saturday morning watching Argentina barely beat Iran (Messi is making it happen this time around it seems!), Costco shopping, and going to my nephew's 6th birthday party. 

Then I enjoyed the afternoon on the couch watching movies, reading blogs, and napping. Tomorrow involves taking my niece to a birthday party and hopefully catch the US game.

But I wanted to take a moment to tell everyone how AMAZING Amanda Nicole is! I began reading her blog, Peaches in Missouri, several months ago and we've become friends! It's too bad that we don't live in the same city, or state for that matter. 



One day I posted on Twitter that I was looking to get my blog re-designed and she informed me that she did some designs. And wow, she is amazing! If you are reading this somewhere that you can't see the design, please click on over and check it out. 

I'm in love with the design, my signature, the pictures and.... EVERYTHING I barely had to do anything for her to know what I liked - I sent her color ideas and she ran with it. 

Thanks Amanda Nicole!!!


1 comment :

  1. You're very welcome!! Thank you for the shout out!
    And yay for futbol, naps, and birthday parties !! Sounds like a fantastic weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete