June 29, 2014

Sunday Social - June 29, 2014

Being married includes me learning to eat dinner early so now it's still very bright outside and I'm ready to go to sleep. Since if I did go to sleep now I'd be up with the birds, I thought joining in the fun of Sunday Social would be the best way to spend my time. 



1. What was your college major? Did you ever change majors?
I started college as undecided and then quickly declared myself in Journalism. I never changed my major, but I did immediately go into getting my teaching credential as soon as I finished my BA. 

2. What is the best purchase you’ve made lately?
Probably my new condo! Okay, I shared this purchase with my husband, but I think this is the best in at least a year. 

3. What is something silly we don’t know about you and go…
Hmm. I haven't really been a silly person as of late. Maybe it would be that I enjoy watching Nickelodeon and Disney shows. I forgot to watch Girl Meets World on Friday, so I set my DVR to record it tonight (and the whole series!).

4. What is your favorite holiday?
Like many people, I love Christmas. I love the traditions of it as well as the family and food. But I also love the 4th of July. I love going to see fireworks - something my family always did since I was little. But it's also a holiday I'll be able to own in our families now. This year it came too close to our wedding and getting our house in order, but next year I will have a 4th of July party at our home/pool. I can't wait!

5. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Usually it is to see what time it is and try to decide if I have more time to snooze. On a weekday I've been getting up soon after waking up to use the restroom and then leave the room so that Thomas can sleep a little longer. I'll go to the couch where I'll go through my e-mail, Facebook, and blogs. This usually takes me through Thomas waking up and it becoming time to get showered/dress/hair done and get to work. 

1 comment :

  1. I need to watch Girl Meets World! I'm sure it'll repeat again and again.

    ReplyDelete