July 6, 2014

Thing's I'll Never Ever Ever EVER Do

All the posts lately have dealt in one way or another with my social anxieties. This one included. Today’s topic is (as you might have guessed from the title) to write about things I would never do. There are plenty! 

So… Never will I ever…

  • Go to a dance club or any club for that matter. You will never, ever, ever catch me at place that involves dancing. While it may have been okay at my wedding because it was MY day, it will never be something I go to willingly. Include bars and most parties in here as well.
  • More than likely I will not go skydiving. While I’m not afraid of heights the idea of jumping out of a plane is not something I would consider fun.
  • Smoke. I will never be a smoker. I would probably forget to smoke if I was a smoker, but why would I want to put things into my body that are so dangerous without a good cause.
  • Not be there for my family. Family is the most important thing for me and I will always be there for them. Even if I am busy or have things going on myself. Family will come first. 
  • Understand the hype around GOT. That’s Game of Thrones for those of you not in loop. I’ve watched it. I’ve seen whole episodes with my husband, but I just can’t get into it. Maybe it’s just too complicated for me?
  • Wear high heels to work every day. I don’t work in a job where the way I look is an integral part to the work I do. We have to look decent and can’t wear jeans daily (only Friday’s) but there is absolutely no logical reason to wear 3-4 inch heels every day. No one is looking at how fancy you look. They are cringing because you must have super big bunions that must be painful. 

This is, of course, a partial list, based on my moon and what I was thinking at the time of writing it. I’m sure there are other things I wouldn’t do… although it was sort of hard to come up with these. 





Allieology




2 comments :

  1. I've worn high heels maybe twice in my life. Hate 'em. Family comes first for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I like heels, I can't and don't wear them. They are so pretty, but they are a pain to wear.

    ReplyDelete