July 14, 2014

Finish The Sentence

I know I haven't participated in every single prompt, but I think 13 posts in 14 days is pretty good! I should only be training for today and Tuesday so I'll be able to catch up on writing posts. I had a really busy weekend which I'm looking forward to talking about tomorrow. 


Allieology

I also have what I hope to be a fun interesting picture filled post for Friday! 

Let's get to finishing the sentence.... 

"When I open the fridge, I always hope I find..."
  • already prepared, fully cooked meals. This morning it was actually eggs. I wasn't sure if we had any left and I knew my husband wanted some for breakfast. It took me much longer than it should have, but I found the last 2! 

My plan is to do this! I want to freeze full meals that I can stick in my crockpot and turn on before work! 


"My favorite article of clothing is..."
  • my new maxi dresses. I feel pretty in them even though I've gained a few pounds (10?) since the beginning of the year. They look so pretty! 
"Last week Yesterday I was really pissed when..."
  • Argentina lost to Germany. :(
"One thing nobody understands about me is..."
  • that I tried really hard to fit in while knowing I shouldn't. People should also know that I wish I wasn't as sensitive as I am.
"One thing I don't understand is..."
  • how everything is breaking in my new condo. First the oven, then the dryer, now the washer. So much more money! 

This is our dirty laundry area now that we sold the older washer and dryer. This is the first time we see behind/below the machines. I guess they felt like they didn't have to finish painting back there? Cleaning time this week before the new units arrive on Thursday.

"The world would be a better place if..."
  • there wouldn't be so much time and dedication spent bringing people down. 


"If I had a million dollars, I'd..."
  • go on disability at work, returning twice a year to maintain health insurance, and then live off the money while being a SAHM.
"If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...."
  • call out sick all week and ask my husband to do thfe same. I'd pay for my sister and her family to come down to visit and spend the week with my family. 
"If I could change one thing about myself, it would be..."
  • my super sensitivity that doesn't allow me to laugh at myself as often as I would like. 
"Something that can always make me happy is..."
  • family. Or is that too cliche? These days a lot of things are making me happy. I'm happy to go to work and spend time with some awesome people. I'm happy to come home and be with my husband. I'm happy when I go shopping with my mommy. I'm happy to enjoy a meal with my daddy. I'm happy to take my niece and nephew to a movie in the park. I guess there are fewer things that make me unhappy these days. 
"Something I'll never blog about is..."

  • details about work. While I'd love to talk about some of the shit that happens there, it would be quite stupid of me to do so. 
"If I could go anywhere I would go... Because..."

  • to Lakabe. It's a town in the Basque country (northern Spain) from which my family originates. My brother went in April and the pictures are awesome. I'd love to travel to the other areas from my family's past as well (Italy and other areas of Spain).
"If I were an animal I would be a ..."

  • bird of some kind. I have dreams in which I can fly and I think it would be cool to be above everyone and see everything from up high. 

Does a rainbow count?

"A job I've always wanted is..."

  • teaching. At least that's what I thought. Now I'm really loving my job. I think I might want to be in an office that sees participants so I can interact with them in person, but I'm enjoying what I do now. 
"My idea of a perfect day is..."

  • having a workday off (not because I don't like work, but because there are os many other fun things to do during the week!) and do a little bit of sleeping in with my hubby. Breakfast would automatically be made when we get up and the dished cleaned afterward. After watching some TV or a movie with him (he'd be off work, too) I'd do some shopping with my mom. Probably a trip to the mall and to the grocery store (I like grocery shopping). I'd take another hour or two or three to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese, or to the local water park, or a movie. I'd follow that by having tea with my dad in the afternoon before going to back home for another movie and a pre-made dinner with my hubby.  I'd be able to go sleep late (because I'd have to catch up on all the blog posts) and not be tired in the morning. 



6 comments :

  1. Sorry your team lost! I hate it when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find already prepared meals in my fridge. I should do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So disappointed when I heard about the game.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had a freezer full of crock pot ready meals to know. Ahhh now to find someone to do it for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. TGFMD (Thank God For Maxi Dresses)... Can we make this a thing?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are all great answers! I totally agree with the fridge!

    ReplyDelete