July 20, 2014

This Or That - Or What?

Today's prompt was way too much fun to miss out on! 

Allieology



1. Be blind or be deaf

I think I would rather be deaf than blind. While I would prefer to have all my senses, not being able to see would leave me much more impaired than what I would ever want. With sight I'd still be able to see my children play and grow up with my own eyes.

2. Be taller than you are or shorter than you are

Taller for sure! I'm only 5'2" (with my shoes on). My husband is 6'3". I would love to be able to reach up and kiss him without straining my neck or him having to bend down too far. 


3. Be a teenager or a senior citizen for the rest of your life



A senior citizen. I've never been a fan of teenagers, not even when I was one. I have always gravitated toward people who were older than me. I think it's because my siblings are (were) 12, 14, and 15 years old than me so I was always around older people. Interestingly enough my husband is 6 months younger than me.

4. Have no hands or no legs

Wow, they really went all out on these questions! I think that while not being able to move around on my own two feet would make life a lot more difficult than it is now, I would rather that than miss my hands (or arms). I'll go back to the idea of not being able to hold onto my own children. 

5. Lose your front teeth or both eyebrows

Haha! This one made me laugh. Are we assuming that I can't get replacement teeth? If not, I'd choose to lose my front teeth because that can be fixed by a dentist! The remedies for replacing eyebrows does not seem as good result wise.

6. Eat a worm or a cockroach

Now you're just getting gross. I think I have to go with worm. I'll pretend it's a gummy one. There is nothing here that says I can't make it into a meal, right?

7. Spend a day in the Sahara or North Pole

North Pole! I would get to meet Santa! What could be more fun than that?




8. Have a personal chef or a personal driver



Personal chef! While I like cooking sometimes when I get home I just want to chill not worry about making dinner for my hubby. My commute is only a few minutes so I don't mind driving myself. It would also be awesome to have home made meals for lunch every day!


9. Always have to whisper or always have to shout

This is hard. Loud noises around me (most of the time my husband) generally hurt my ears. But then again I have a really hard time hearing whispers. I suppose that since I'm used to loudness - something my family taught me to be - will be easier than to only hear whispers.

10. Can't taste or can't smell

Ohhh I think I would rather not be able to smell. Food is too good to not taste it!

11. Wipe with sandpaper or saran wrap

Where did you guys get these from??? Definitely saran wrap. I might get my hafnds a little dirty but at least my body won't be scratched up! 

12. Have Twitter shut down for a day or your blog disappear for a day

I'd rather twitter shut down. That would make it onto the news and would be entertaining to watch how the world goes crazy without Twitter for the day. No one will notice if my blog goes down and it would be too complicated to get it back up.

13. Text of your blog is screwed up or all the pictures you post on your blog are blurry

I'd rather the pictures be blurry. It drives me insane to read a blog when the font isn't attractive and everything is all over the place. I like things organized. 

14. Never be able to post another GIF or never be able to receive comments on your posts

Although I do post GIFs sometimes, I'd be good to stick to pictures. Not having comments would make me sad!  

15. Have a permanent wedgie or have the tag on your shirt constantly scratch your neck

This is a really difficult one. Both of these are super annoying! BUT most shirts don't have regular tags anymore so I'm going to pick that one, they are way less annoying than wedgies at this point. 




2 comments :

  1. This is such a cool prompt! I definitely agree with you about the deaf or blind question, I would definitely miss music and not hearing voices, but I would definitely prefer to be able to see. And North Pole, yes! The Sahara sounds like hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from the July link up! I'm only 5 feet but all my friends are tall! And I have a track record of dating taller guys as well! Even just a few more inches would make a huge difference in my daily life!

    ReplyDelete